We treat cats and dogs.
- General healthcare - from the tip of the nose to the end of a tail, your pet is cared for by an experienced licensed doctor of Veterinary Medicine.
- Examinations - Dental exams and over all health are very important parts of our service.
- Prophylactic vaccinations - Our vaccines are carefully researched and administered. The Veterinarian only uses the finest vaccines available.
- Nutrition counseling - whether you need help picking the right food, or finding the right amount to feed.
- Geriatric Care- Caring for our older animals takes experience and patience, Dr. Dobner is extremely compassionate to those that we love who are arthritic, diabetic or in need of other focuses of special care.
- Microchipping - 7,000,000 pets in the U.S. are currently microchipped! We use AVID microchips and can answer any questions about microchiping that you may have.
- Euthanasia -Humane euthanisia is provided with compassion in the need of this difficult decision. With this service we can also discuss the options of pet memorialization through a liscensed crematory.